11.09.2012

INSTAGRAM LOVE OVERLOAD

I have taken about a million instagram photos since the last time I shared (not that long ago).  So today's post is a huge photo dump of the last few weeks of life.  I absolutely love the ease of taking photos throughout the day with my phone, otherwise, most of these moments would not have been captured.  It will never take the place of real quality photography, but for daily moments, its the best thing ever.  By the way, have you seen how Instagram made your profile page look?  Pretty cool!  Here is mine.

All good days start with the music behind them right?  A few tunes I enjoyed this week.

Having these kids at my house.  Precious full of life girls these are.

These moments that happened during Katelyn's visit.  So many more, but these were some of my favorites.  Especially capturing both girls dancing in the living room.  And watching James interact with them.  Priceless.

Our photoshoots.  We only got a few behind the scenes of day two since James was there to help us.

Endless hours editing, editing, editing.  the work on this upcoming lookbook has been non stop and I'm about to pass out it seems, but I know it will be so worth it and I absolutely can't wait to release it on the 13th.  And then actually clean my house, ha.

So much good food has been consumed.  (along with lots of not so good food this week.  Ive been so bad and have been eating chips and dip for lunch, seriously).

Rearranged the house a bit after company.  Bundled tons of sage.

And yes of course, feet shots.  Because that's what I do.

The past two weekends in a row we helped my brother move.  I got to spend time with my family, spend the night with my nanna, play with my nephew Aiden, go out for a girls night out with my women.  Good stuff.

I managed to snag several shots of my boy.  Without begging.  That's the best part.

I got to wear beanies, test out James new tshirts coming soon to his shop, wore my hair straight alot and fell in love it, then got a hair cut which was a very bad idea.  Oh, and I ate a massive carrot.

Took countless pics of my kitty Bella laying all over the house.  It's so cute how many different places I find her.  She is the ultimate lounger, let me tell you.

When I could, I squeezed in reading and a bit of IChing.  I'm taking my time through the last part of Women Who Run With Wolves.  Enjoying every word.

Even just taking time out to post this blog feels lavish.  Time to get back to work on the collective.  I forget each time how much is involved towards the end.  I could use a team of 10 working around the clock for real.  Katelyn has been a saving grace for how much she has helped me out with this project!  I'm not sure if I'll be back at all until monday, but I have a fun giveaway for you... and then tuesday is the big release!!!  

ANNOUNCEMENT:
If your name is Danielle Covington or Kristal of Swabbycat, PLEASE email me at violet_bella (at) hotmail (dot) com by Sunday to claim your winning.  Otherwise I will be drawing a new winner for the blowfish shoes giveaway and the love, life and babies giveaway.  Thank you so very much.

post signature
 
Share

3 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! I've been trying to get into the habit of instagramming more- these are so stylish and really showcase who and what you love. :)
    stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite post!!! :) such a busy life!! Enjoy happiness!!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i like seeing such peeks into your world! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!