7.24.2012

Threads - Red Headed Stranger >>>

Here is the one and only outfit post with my red hair!!  It is now currently back to blonde... After about 5 days of having, I realized I still just did not love it.  So I decided to strip it and go back to brown and blonde, and I instantly felt better.  Thank you for all the wonderful response to the red though, you guys are too sweet!!!

I will never get over loving this top from Lulu's.com.  Pretty much one of my favorite pieces in my closet.  And this necklace from Spiral Drift.  Her pieces to me are complete artworks in and of themselves.  I feeeeeel her love she put into them.  And yeah, you know my love for my Blowfish shoes... These are James favorites!  Everytime I wear them he smiles and tells me he loves them... its so cute!

The single earring I am wearing is one style of a new little collection in my Roots and Feathers shop.  Each one is one of a kind and eclectic.  I adore them... There are lots of other new pieces that went up yesterday as well!

post signature

18 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the earring! I've just added your shop to my favorites. As soon as I let myself spend money on myself I'll be buying some of those gorgeous earrings :)

    I also really really like your tattoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, those are my favorite blowfish shoes too! I won a giveaway a few weeks ago, and hoped to snag some -- but there were no more. Heartbreaking, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think im going to need to buy that top RIGHT now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your necklace and the top are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT POST:)
    Your blog is so wonderful and Im following...I hope you follow me also:)

    If you want some cute swedish decor inspiration...check out my new post:)

    Have a great week.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love spiralDRIFT! I'm featuring her in a couple weeks for a giveaway. So exciting :)

    You look lovely (as always)!

    xo bhrett

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love that the top makes me think of the pattern of the stone you're posing in front of. Really great photos!!



    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit! You're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love that top! Really pretty. I can never have enough crochet.

    p.s. Cute Willie Nelson reference. I just saw him a couple of weekends ago. Perfect summer Friday night. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how slouchy-yet-chic this looks. I can't manage to make that happen for myself. As for your hair, you gotta do what you love, right? (: I suspect you could look good in any color.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had such a lightbulb moment. Wearing only one earring! Wow! That looks so neat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the rings! You always have the most amazing jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your effortless boho style!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hattitude Style Blog

    wow wow wow i love this beautiful necklace! it's so stunning! what a GREAT summer summer time accessory.

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're gorgeous. i just love your style so much.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What are the story on your gorgeous rings?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!