5.31.2012

Threads - Jewel Tones >>>

Yesterday I took advantage of the fact that we were going grocery shopping in Kerrville and brought my camera so we could do my outfit pics down by the river. It was really bright and sunny, but it was fun to mix it up a bit.  Mr James was my photographer this time.  I just got these black moccasins in from Blowfish about 3 days ago, and Im in love big time.  I know I say 'these are my favorite pair' with each pair Ive ever received... but seriously, I think these are my favorite pair!  I kind of cant believe I waited so long to get them.  If I were you I would race to their shop to get you a pair b/c they are selling fast!!!  And I have been having so much fun styling my vest from O Bella Organics in different ways.  Its kind of a limitless, versatile wardrobe piece.  Love.  And I had been waiting to use this bag from Bird Trouble until I had my lookbook for The Bohemian Collective all done, and Im soooo thrilled to be able to use it everyday now!  Her workmanship is beyond perfect.  Not only is it the cutest bag around, its totally functional.  She put lots of pockets inside, and hooks and things to hang your keys from.  All around amazing bag.
<<< outfit details >>>
shirt // handmade (bought at renegade, designer umsteigen)
hemp vest // o bella organics
teal skinnies // F21
headband // red velvet
fringe bag // bird trouble
shoes // blowfish
necklace // roots and feathers

PEACE,
Laura

10 comments:

  1. i so want one of those o bella vests too! i think they would camouflage all my extra curves lol! you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these happy pictures of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the location seems so perfect and romantic! shame that i dont live near somewhere like that. time to move out i guess?! hehe. your outfit is just cool, as always <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. obsessed with that bag. it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are too cute! I definitely want some just like them. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you combine colors Laura... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look BEAUTIFUL! Your hair is getting so long!!! I adore those shoes... And the bag. And the whole outfit. I wish we lived closer so we could share clothes.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're beautiful, your hair looks like straight out from some catalogue!

    http://www.tamarasblend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. You look amazing - this is one of my favorite styles ever)))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos. Tell James he's a great photographer. I'm sure it helps that he has YOU for the subject. ;)
    Catherine Denton

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!