10.11.2011

Dried Flowers >>>

These are the beautiful flowers that my friend Robin (the girl from my last post) brought me when she came over.  Are they not gorgeous?  I love that she brought me dried flowers.  I can keep them forever and remember this sweet turning point in our lives.  And of course, just one photo of them would not do.  I have to obsessively take photos of everything.  A sweet gift from a sweet girl.



Today Im working on lots of shipping.  Since yesterday was a holiday, today is my monday.  And... in 10 days I get to announce something crazy awesome that I cant wait to share with everyone!  No, Im not pregnant, although I am experiencing baby fever again.

PEACE,
Laura

7 comments:

  1. That is definitely a most thoughtful gift! What good friends you have! Can't wait to hear what you have in store for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colours :o
    I love that you have them in a jar, super cute!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning photos! I love hydrangeas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore hydrangeas, and those bushels are really lovely. They held their color quite well. What a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are oh so pretty!! I want to be florist but I am not qualified enough to be one pfft. At least I can admire. :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful flowers & beautiful photographs.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!