9.28.2011

A slice of beauty >>>

 This beautiful girl is Maryam of Pamplemousse.  I just had to show off her gorgeous photos real quick.  She recently purchased one of my long single feather earrings and a honeycomb ring from Roots and Feathers, and wore them in this outfit post on her blog.  Lets just say the love is mutual.  Check out the rest of her photos from this shoot on her blog here.  She just recently gave birth to her first child, a beautiful little girl named Margaux.  Her photos will make you squeal from the pure adorableness of this little girl.  Go have a play date on her blog!

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting my pictures! And for being such an inspiration! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet blog! She & her daughter are precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love every bit of your Roots and Feathers line. I love the single feather earring! If only I had my ears pierced! Ha. I also forgot to let you know just how much I l.o.v.e. your lookbook. My boyfriend and I ooh'd and ahh'd over it all evening when you released it! :)

    Anyways, just letting you know you've been in my thoughts lately, I hope you are doing well! :)
    xo Haley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!