7.05.2011

Just a little bit of...

 I got completely side tracked this morning when I stumbled across a link for Free People's july catalog.  Im always enamored with the look and feel of their site.  The clothing, the styling and lately, the photography.  I just adore this round of images and the processing they did.  Not mention, I want those bell bottoms like crazy.  I have a pair of real amazing levi's bell bottoms from the 60's, but I cant squeeze my butt into them anymore.  Check out their new little video, and this months catalog.  If anything, its lovely eye candy.


Pretty gawk worthy Id say.  

PEACE,
Laura

8 comments:

  1. when i get those catalogs in the mail, the rest of my day's plans are always shot! haha they are so distractingly wonderful, i can't help but want to start creating something instantly after making it to the end of the catalog!

    so inspiring! love, love free people :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I've never seen this site before, but I love it :) Thanks so much for sharing the linkage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thank you for sharing :) gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous. Almost makes you wish you lived in another era!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous. Almost makes you wish you lived in another era!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their clothes are soooo gorgeous! I wish I could afford some of them....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I have been looking at the catalog for a few days now. Can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!