4.14.2011

Sponsor Love...

It's time to get to know my lovely sponsors a bit better.  Wonderful, amazing girls this month, I dont know how I got so lucky with this being my first month of sponsors!!!  Thank you to everyone who has supported Violet Bella this month through sponsoring.








etsy // blog // facebook

blog // etsy // etsy II

 blog // facebook // etsy

 facebook // etsy

Go show these guys some major love, they are all so worth it!  Let me know what some of your favorite things from their shops or blogs are.

PEACE,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Great "get to know the sponsor" post Laura! Thanks so much! Big congrats on getting the keys to the house! You guys are going to have a world of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Laura!!! I love this post!!! Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!