4.13.2011

Keys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got the keys today!!!

Today was the day, that we officially became homeowners.  So far we have taken over a few truck and car loads to the garage.  There are few things we need to get in place before we start actually unpacking anything.  And we wont have our furniture over there until this saturday.  So funny enough, the garage is the only part of the house that feels like home so far b/c it our stuff in it!  James and I both finally felt nervous today once we were in it all by ourselves.  But im sure that will subside as we start to get our own things in there.  Of course I forgot my camera so I only took some phone pics, but they didnt come out so good.  So Ill get some tomorrow.

Im sooooo excited it is finally here!!!  Now the real work begins!

PEACE,
Laura

18 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm moving into a new apartment on Sunday... so I totally feel ya (well, a house is a little better!)

    A/C

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! that is so exciting! My hubs and I are set to close in a month from today... hopefully. Must feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!! Can't wait to see it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you guys...i'm so happy for you two! I can't wait to see photos of it and see how you make it you very own! Have an amazing night!
    xoxo~meg

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting! Congrats and best of luck :) Can't wait to see/hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! SOOO stoked for you, pretty lady, congratulations! :)

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats, L! it will feel just as warm and homey as your old place before you know it! so much happy!

    we close on our new house on may 13- you are pumping me up :)

    xo
    marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats laura!!!!! so exciting! we too are taking car load after car load over to our house, and getting a big rental truck for the furniture. i can't wait to get everything all set up and cozy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay! How exciting Laura!! I am sure you guys will be all settled in in no time! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, i just wanted to let you know i got the necklace. thank you so, so much! i love it. the packaging was adorable as well. :]

    leah

    ReplyDelete
  11. I bet that was exciting! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations guys! I am sooo happy for you!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww, jealous!
    My hubby and I are actually moving backwards in terms of homeownership.

    We finally moved out on our own last April, and this May, we're moving back in with his parents D:

    But congratulations! I bet there's been a lot of hard work and hopes involved and it's great! I'll be looking forward to those pictures of the new house! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. becoming a home owner is such a big deal. that's so exciting for you guys!!! enjoy your home as much as you can. CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations on becoming a homeowner!!!! Cant wait to see pics

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!