3.25.2011

New Pretties & Shop Announement

The past week or so my shop has had an overload of new pretties arrive.  Spring has completely inspired me in my jewelry.  Many of the earrings are just color variations on some of my classic styles, and oh so perfect for spring!

ANNOUNCEMENT:
I will be away from my shop until Tuesday, so any orders placed after NOON today, will not be processed until Tuesday.  You can still send me convos and place orders, but I will not be able to answer or ship until Tuesday, sorry for any inconvenience!


I also finally got a new jumper made!  Sometimes I get so wrapped up in jewelry I feel like Im not even a clothing designer anymore.  I promise, once we get settled in the new place and I have a real space to sew, you will see more of these babies!  This one has amazing super wide vintage fringe trim on the bottom that you will not see on another one!

Also, ONE MORE LITTLE REMINDER... if you want a sponsor ad on my blog for the month of April, click here, and email me.  I wont be able to respond until tuesday, but I promise there will be spots available and I will get back to you asap.

I am going on a family 'women's retreat', with all of the women in my wonderful family!  I hope to really honestly relax, get a tan, read, breathe, laugh & become renewed...  Lord knows I need it!  And I simply need family time too.  It will be all around good and healing.  Meanwhile, James will be holding down the fort with all of the babies, so go show him some love in Skyline Fever while Im gone!

(Im gonna try to squeeze in a few scheduled posts for while Im away, so you can still check back for pretties :)

PEACE,
Laura

4 comments:

  1. Heyy
    i really love your shop.
    I hope some day i can buy something, because todayy i didn't have no money :(.

    Kisses from Mexico

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful things...I see several I want! :)

    Enjoy your retreat! You definitely deserve a break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors of your spring line are perfection!
    enjoy your retreat!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!