12.14.2010

Random Wishlist

Im changing the 'etsy' wishlist post to 'random' wishlist post b/c there are lots of fun things I would love that arent on etsy!  *This is not a christmas wishlist, its just an ongoing list of wishes and dreams*

this most adorable Kate Nash tea towel.  i can picture this hanging in my dream kitchen!
this amazing dress, ive been falling for this one for a longggg time!  its a definate 'if only' item.
these granny square pot holders in Seablanket's shop.  another item ive had my eye forever, I should just buy them!  I picture these hanging on my wall.
these shoes by HydraHeart have been on my wishlist for 2 years now!  they look so cozy and cute!
and i could see me wearing these socks from Ruche with lots of things, in burnt orange!

About to list a new Christmas stocking in the shop, a bit last minute i know!  And a new scarf in Skyline Fever.

PEACE,
Laura

1 comment:

  1. Those pot holders are so great! I've crocheted a few myself and love them to use & look at!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!