11.03.2010

Home Cuteness

Random things I love about my home...

Violet has deemed this chair on our porch her chair. I love to sneak peaks at her while she is on the porch because I usually find her looking adorable like this...


haha, James and I were packaging up stuff the other day and forgot to push Bella's pillow back over, then later I saw her sitting on it like this! geez Im glad she didnt fall, then it wouldnt have been so funny!

My new pretty vintage lamp I found at a garage sale last weekend! Im so in love with.

And the weekend before that I found this AMAZING handmade macrame owl wall hanging at a garage sale for only $2. I was the happiest little girl.

I cleaned my porch this past weekend and re-did all the lights. It feels so nice now.


My morning glories are still growing like crazy! Im so glad I planted them...

In the background, I have been working on a massive order for Ruche, should be in there shop in the next week or so!


and of course, Bella was my assistant :)

Exciting news, today we got in 115 shirts for James Skyline Fever shirts! I think I was more excited than he was! We have several new designs that are sooooo adorable, I cant wait to put them out!

PEACE,
Laura

9 comments:

  1. oh my goodness! so cute!! and Violet is on a rad chair! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVEEEE what you did with the patio! So cute! That owl is huge and amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its SO awesome you are on Ruche! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I used to have the same pillow Bella has in turquoise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your little house, it looks so cozy! I have dreams of you helping me decorate my house one day <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw. your house is so cute. I love your little porch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that macrame owl!!! so cute! i have two that the mister bought me, i LOVE them!

    xo,
    cb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your place looks so cozy! Your animals look so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That lamp is amazing. I love when I stumble across something so amazing and full of character! Good find!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!