12.16.2009

Yellow, Sunspots, and Loving Me

You must go check out the newest item from Pennythreads


simple adorable and amazing
isnt Renea adorable with her dreads? i love it!
.................................................

Some images of me and James, just sifting through pics and wanted to share.
I took the one of James, and he took the one of me :)


..................................................

I was honored with this little button from Lexie, the adorable creator of the blog The Cupcake Sniper





So, here it goes, and thank you Lex!

1. I love that I can create things with my hands
2. I love that I know I am worth allowing myself to fulfill my dreams as an artist
3. I love that I care about others
4. I love that I am so much like my mother
5. I love that I can act like a goof around my husband
6. I love that I am petite
7. I love that I am soulful and insightful
8. I love that I mess up all the time, but I always keep trying
9. I love that I am kind to strangers
10. I love my eyes

wow...that actually felt really good. it is so easy to focus on the negative side of ourselves, and it took someone else asking me to create a simple list! we should do this more often!

Thank you so much Lexie!

I now pass this on to:



PEACE,
LAURA

7 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you! That's so sweet! Beautiful pics! Now to think of a list.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow! that's an awesome idea. i will have a list ready tomorrow...because i must be off to bed. thanks laura! and those things you love about yourself...well i love them about you too! :D and love the photos, always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. I will have to keep checking it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are so dreamy! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your award!!
    I love that picture of you:) it's a beautiful shot you look like your inside of a dream! your skirt is awesome too, love the crocheted/lacy texture it has on the bottom...
    I'm going to check out your friends etsy shop:)
    xoxo,
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!