12.22.2009

Who doesnt like Chocolate Chip cookies???

Today was chocolate chip cookies.
Simple, basic yummyness!

He he, the vanilla made the cutest little smiley face!
These are sugar cookies me and James made a few days ago for his parents restaurant's xmas party. I thought they looked like a 5 year old made them! I got really frustrated with the icing. I had all these images in my head of how pretty they would look and it totally wasnt working out, so i just started dumping colors all over the cookies!
This silly deer lives in my neighbors yard. It is there pet, it plays and hangs out with their dogs and cats in the yard, i see it and the dog play chase! But lately he has been jumping out of their fence and roaming the neighborhood! What a juvenile delinquite! (sp)

See his orange collar?

He was in my yard earlier today talking to my dog Violet, so funny!
Kind of a bad photo, i was standing on my porch taking pics of jewelry when I noticed him in my front yard, so its through the screen door.
Thank you of you again for all of your wonderful comments. You have all been so very nice to me, so thank you!

I cant wait to post pics of all of my homeade xmas goodies, I just cant giveaway surprises!

Tomorrow, my first attempt at peanut butter cookies!

Then Thursday...The Pumpkin Roll!

PEACE,
Laura

10 comments:

  1. Aw your colorful sugar cookies are so cute!! I love all the different colors! So pretty! I adore chocolate chip cookies!! They are an oldie but a goodie!! Yum yum! That is so weird that your neighbors have a pet deer! I guess I'm just used to deer being wild and free. He sure is cute though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree.... CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES are the best and your sugar cookies look amazing. I will trade you one of mine for one of your cookies!!!! Happy Baking!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE making pumpkin rolls! your cookies look SCRUMPTIOUS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chocolate chip cookies = yummyness! Always a staple cookie in my house :) Yours look fluffy and delicious!! I also like your sugar cookies, they are very festive.
    Happy baking today, I am also getting some baking on! Sugar cookie tradition that we have made since we were kids, now we make with our kids :) Can't wait to see all the pics of what you created and baked!!
    -Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sugar cookies look delish! Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A pet deer??!! Awww! Darn my landlord...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe they keep a reindeer as a pet...too cute! I always wanted a pet raccoon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those cookies are adorable! i will be dropping off a lil' somethin' for you tomorrow. it was good to see you today...even if just in the checkout lane. :P can't wait to see your pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun post! By the way, your sugar cookies look great. And of course I love chocolate chip cookies!

    That deer looks very healthy. I guess your neighbors take excellent care of her. lol

    Happy Holidays and peace to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to see that deer playing with your neighbors dogs. Too sweet! We have several that love to hang out in our yard! I love watching them out my kitchen window.
    Good luck with pumpkin roll. Let me know how it turns out. Man...just talking about that roll makes me drool. Yum!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!