12.06.2009

Pretty In Pink INSPIRATION

Here is another treasury I made, I think it is ADORABLE.

PRETTY IN PINK

click here to see it




------------------------------
For those new and old to my blog, here are some samples from both of my shops...

Each shop has a holiday sale going on now through the end of December...

Go to each shop through the links below and look in the announcements to see what they are!

MY JEWLRY/CLOTHING SHOP:

click here to see the shop



MY PHOTOGRAPHY SHOP:

click here to see the shop




For some lovely testimonies from recipients of my work, click on the following links:

The Cupcake Sniper

S and O Productions

Town Mouse In The Country

These girls are sooooo sweet, check out what they had to say about receiving their Violet Bella packages, and follow their blogs, so worth it!

-------------------------------

{check out the second song on my blog profile, it is so beautiful. Called 'Duet', its a duet between Rachel Yamagato and Ray LaMontagne, oh what a combo! She sounds like the female version of him, its crazy!

-------------------------------

We had a hard freeze the night before last and my whole garden is gone! It was my own fault for not protecting it good enough, but it stills makes me sad. Looks like Im back to buying my tomatoes and bell peppers at the grocery store. Cant wait for spring to start all over again! Its gonna be big next year!

-------------------------------

Now, I am off to sew some projects with the new STYLE SCHOOL patterns! Woo-hoo!
click on the style school button to your right and go sign now! Sign up ends soon!

--------------------------------

Peace,
Laura
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. so much fun and prettiness!!
    How do you make a treasury??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!