12.15.2009

Ponder and Stitch

I just wanted to share that one of my favorite artists got featured on The Sunshine Studios, Alluring Artists spot!


Ponder and Stitch


I think her cuffs are made with quality, and have the most lovely vintage feel look to them.
I adore the ones with little sayings stitched on them!
You can even get one with a custom saying on it!

Go check her out!
----------------------------
I love all of the yellows that she uses, so I will leave you with some inspiring YELLOW photos!
{none of these photos below are mine}






PEACE,
laura

5 comments:

  1. i have always loved pondernstitch's cuffs. they are adorable and you're right when you say well made. they just look so tailored and strong...and yet vintage and refreshing. those are some lovely yellow selections you've made too! *sigh* yellow is such a good color. ciao for now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty post! i needed some pretty today:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! You are so sweet! You know I think you are the best, too. ;)

    Oh, and I LOVE that first yellow pic you posted- gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. violetbellasworld.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!