12.14.2009

Penny Threads


TO ALL MY BLOGGER FRIENDS

My dear friend Renea has started a blog for her adorable shop Pennythreads.


She is super crafty as well as an excelled artist.

She just started her etsy shop, there you can find some of her amazing cowls and original paintings, as well as prints. She is working on many more new items.

She is also a beautiful writer, so you might find yourself allured and tangled in her words, I highly recommend becoming her friend!






This is an original painting that she did of me. She literally blew me away with it, it now hangs proudly over my bed!



Go visit her shop and be her first sale, you wont regret it!

Follow her blog to see her journey unfold!

PEACE,
laura

4 comments:

  1. wow! you totally surprised me with this one. much <3 my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe. if the blog link doesn't work, it's really easy to remember: www.pennythreads.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gotta check out her blog! Thanks for suggesting her! I love that creamy colored cowl with the black ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. [color=#362f2d]Hi there[/color]
    [color=#362f2d]
    TrackList
    # I’ll Do For You Anything You Want Me To
    # Playing Your Game, Baby
    # You’re The First, The Last, My Everything
    # Just The Way You Are
    # I’ve Got So Much To Give
    # Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe
    # What Am I Gonna Do With You
    # Don’t Make Me Wait Too Long
    # It’s Ecstasy When You Lay Down Next To Me
    # Your Sweetness Is My Weakness
    # You See The Trouble With Me
    # I’m Gonna Love You Just A Little More, Baby
    # I’m Qualified To Satisfy You
    # Let The Music Play
    # Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
    # Honey Please, Can’t Ya See
    # Oh, What A Night For Dancing
    # Love’s Theme
    # Baby, We Better Try To Get It Together
    # Satin Soul[/color]

    [color=#362f2d]Download [/color][url=http://rapidshare-music-download.com/2010/02/20/barry-white-%e2%80%93-best-greatest-hits]Barry White – Best Greatest Hits[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!