12.13.2009

Love, Birdies, Calendar, Photos


I love these photos of me and James so much. I put them out to look at on our chest in the living room.



This little guy {Nico} got to fly around the bedroom today! I got distracted while feeding him this morning and left his food bowl open! It was his first outing, it was quite scary for us! He kept flying all around the room and only landing really high up, like on window seals, he wouldnt fly towards his cage. So james got smart and we lifted his HUGE cage onto a dresser and cohersed him to fly in the direction, it worked! It was all pretty funny!




Dont forget about the 2010 Calendar!

I am going to give a discount for all my blogger friends only!
Send me the convo {BLOGGER} with your purchase and get it for $14 instead of $18, now until Xmas!
I will refund the $4 after payment has been made.


click here



Ive uploaded a few new prints recently to my photography shop!
These ones are not new, but I just think they are beautiful together...

click here to see the shop



A huge giveaway is coming soon, so be on the lookout!

PEACE,
laura

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures of you and james! you guys look adorable! and your bird is uber cute! is he named after the bird in pocahontas?? lol love it!

    your work is fantabulous my dear! you are pure talent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your bird is sooo adorable! your pictures are amazing too...really really good stuff:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute pictures!! And I love your bird! He has such pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!