12.27.2009

Christmas Part 2

And here is my Christmas 2009:

{mega photo overload}

First, is the LOVE I felt with my hubby.
:)
We went to my Nanna's house first thing in the morning.
This is me playing in a box with Aiden, my brother's son.
He was sick, but he still had a good time.
This is me and my cousin Emily. We are usually inseperable when we get together. She looks up to me in a big way.
We played in the leaves and took pictures!

James got me this adorable slouchy beanie!
I love it!

NOW FOR THE PRESENTS!!!

First I will show all the presents I got...
all from James except the last one...

I love love love this business card holder. It is personalized and handmade by
check it out with my cards in it!
And this is the adorable stamp he got custom made for me for all my packaging! You saw how I used it on my xmas gifts in the previous post!
Its a little girl holding up a button, so cute!

made by
The Handmade Nation DVD, I cant wait to watch it!
The cute little note he put on my next gift!
The Seams to Me book!

25 new sewing projects, I am going to be one busy girl in 2010!
His parents got me a $100 gift certificate to Michael's craft store, omg!
I cant wait to go shopping!!!
And my Nanna and aunt Lisa (my mom's sister) got me a dress form!
I couldnt believe it!

Here she is all dressed up in my favorite Violet Bella handmade outfit, and a scarf I made for my friend!
..............................................
AND NOW FOR MY GIFTS TO JAMES!

I made a skateboard with on of my photos on it!
I have been wanting to do this for a long time!
He says its too pretty to use though, he he!
I made his this robot plushie, its suppose to be the robot from the front of The Get Up Kids, Something To Write Home About album. Excellent album, check it out if you havent already! We just saw them in concert for the 10 year anniversary of this album!
I got James a Bullet Cable for his guitar, maybe he will actually play now!
look, it has little guns on the end!
James wearing his new brown argyle sweater! and his stocking!
My first completed Style School project went to James, a pocket pillow!
I love how this turned out.
I embroidered our faces!
He loved it!
.......................................
NOW FOR THE BABIES!

We wheeled Nico into the living room for present time!
James is holding his stocking!
he he, so cute!
This is his cage cover I made for him!
Giving Violet her stocking...
She loves her new bunny, she has been playing with it ever since!
Bella opening her present!
I made her this little quilt. She loves to help me every time I make a quilt and she always lays all over them, so I thought she needed her own.

She freakin loves it! She lays on it, and plays with the little ball string I attached to it, she runs and slides under it! It is so cute! It makes me so happy!
James and Violet snuggled on the couch afterwards.
We kept Nico in the livingroom to watch an episode of Criminal Minds with us before bed!
He got to stay up late for christmas!
Then we played scrabble on our NEW DIAMOND EDITION board I got from my cousin Shane!
............................................
A FEW GIFTS I MADE FOR OTHERS, I STILL CANT SHOW THEM ALL!

A pocket pillow for my nanna and her new beau!
Ornaments for the girls, I put Broken China charms on them so that my mom would be a part of it!
I embroidered this scarf for my cousin Emily, she is obsessed with Green Day, I think its so cute!
.........................................
AND IF THAT WAS NOT ENOUGH!

The day after xmas we got this in the mail!
The sweetest card ever from Lexie, from

It so made my day, I was jumping my way out of the post office!
Thanks so much Lex, you are the best!

She gave us hot chocolate and a candy cane, how cute!
We made the cup of hot chocolate to drink while we watched our last episode of Criminal Minds!

Okay, so now that you are blinded with photos...
I shall go get to work!

I will be posting new items in the shop today!


And I just made an awesome treasury you should go check out and give some love!


PEACE,
laura

13 comments:

  1. looks like you had a WONDERFUL christmas. all of your handmades are ubercute! especially your pocket pillows...just perfect. great post, ciao for now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had one awesome Christmas I see, very nice presents.
    Have a great evening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the embroidered silhouettes, so sweet! Where do you find the time??!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is sooo beautiful! And your embroidered faces turned out sooooo awesome!!!! That board of James' is freakin' sweet! Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!! Love it all!!!! Lovely Christmas memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I aore all the beautiful pictures you take!! Those are awesome presents!! Glad you had a great Christmas!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Laura! You guys looked like you had an AMAZING Christmas! I love the pictures of you and your cousin and nephew! It shows your beautiful heart and love for kids. You definitely seem like a great role model for your cousin and she's lucky to have you!

    The presents he got you were amazing and so thoughtful! I love that he writes to you and encourages you to follow your dreams! The biggest part is that he believes in you with all his heart! That man really loves you alot! To event wrap the gift in thoughtfulness! Your family got you great gifts and I Love how you made that board! It really is too amazing to mess up...it should be framed!! I love how you thought of all the last details..like the cable with the guns at the end ;)

    and I loved all of the stockings and that even your pets got one and that you guys captured all the moments! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the hot chocolate and candy cane..I really should have put two! Sorry!

    I'm sooo glad you guys enjoyed your Christmas hun!! I loved all the pictures!! You are beautiful!

    ps. I love your lip ring. Your mom was a smart woman ;)

    love you!
    Lex

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg! and your robot is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just love this post! you guys are so happy!! you got james awesome presents too, my favorite was the gun cord! not to mention nico, violet and adorable bella :D
    im glad u have a wonderful christmas :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just discovered your blog, it's wonderful :).
    Love all the handmade gifts, I think they're always the best.
    Late Merry Christmas to you x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG you got the best stuff ever! And your husband, as always, is a total sweetheart- looooove that slouch hat. It's the perfect color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yall are adorable. he sounds like a keeper!
    love that he got you the stamp!
    and i love your embroidery job! cute !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing!!!!
    you both went all out on those gifts and it really shows:)
    I love what you did with that skate board, that is just so darn COOL!!!
    hehee I didn't notice those little guns at first, awesome!
    your stamp is really cute!!!
    and stitch work is just wow, it looks exactly like you guys! :D
    these pictures are really great:) your nephew and cousin are just adorable thanks for sharing!!
    I'm loooving that sewing book James gave you, talk about some new adventures waiting in there:)
    those broken china charms add the perfect touch to those little ornaments, so pretty!
    oh and what a cool scarf, I like green day too! :D
    what a sweet Christmas card from Lex!!!
    such an amazing day!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! That looked like an awesome gifty fun time. You are so pretty btw :-D I loved your handmade gifts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!