11.10.2009

Interview, Love Letters, Baby, Maternity, New Jewelry, Awesome Cowl


WARNING: THIS IS A MULTI TASKING POST - 6 COMPLETELY DIFFERENT SUBJECTS!

First and foremost, you have to check this out! One of my new blogging friends loved my blog enough to contact me about doing an interview! As soon as I read the questions she laid out for me, I was beyond excitement! Definately not your typical boring interview!

You can find the interview here: Inspired Mess by Jamie, you must go on to read the rest of her blog. I love following her, full of inspiration and JOY!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Then, yesterday I awoke to this in the kitchen. Just one of the reasons my husband can make my heart melt.

Thank you James.

xoxo.


by the way, James in an awesome writer, when he writes. he doesnt think so though. I am trying to encourage him to make a blog and do movie critiques, his favorite thing. he is soooo good at it. so if this sounds like something you would read, comment here so he can see it!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This little doll is Abigail, my friends new little one. She was 3 weeks old in these photos. There are so many cute ones I couldnt decide which ones to post. If you would like to see them all, comment and Ill try to make a longer post just for them.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my friend Niki and her husband Josh, you might remember some of the engagement or wedding shots I did of her here and here

they are due in less than two weeks!

{she is my childhood best friend, we did EVERYTHING together}
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a preview of a new necklace, should go in the shop tomorrow!

I photographed a ton of jewelry today, so be on the lookout!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This amazingly beautiful thing below is my dear friend Renea and her amazing new cowl!

She just started her etsy shop, so go send her lots of LOVE!

Pennythreads

you can also check out the custom painting she did of me, it is truly a work of art!
she is doing custom portraits - and I guarantee it is soooo worth it!

check back to her shop, she is still getting things photographed and will be posting much more, cant wait to see all her beauties!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL THAT ARE FOLLOWING MY NOW AFTER SEEING INSPIRED MESS'S INTERVIEW, THANK YOU!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am going to take the 1 object 100 ways photo challenge.

I am going to use my autumn colored velvet butterfly.

Photos coming soon...

---------------------------

my girlfriend Elisabeth is on her way to chill at my place for some girl time! yeah!



PEACE AND LOVE,
laura

5 comments:

  1. What a great post full of awesomeness! Thanks for the lovely words! It was such a pleasure and your answers truly touched me. As they did many others...did you read all the wonderful comments???? Everybody loves you!!! ;)

    That baby is a doll! How alert & beautiful!!!! And your new necklace is gorgeous!!! I can't wait to see this photo challenge you're going to do!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another post of yours has left me a sobbing, teary mess. That letter from your husband- we all should be so lucky. Keep him forever.

    (sorry- had a typo in my comment above)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That letter from your husband is soooo sweet! I smiled when I read it, as I am sure you did as well =P I can't wait until I live with my boyfriend again, he always did things like that for me... ah, now I'm getting all weepy XD

    I am loving your blog, I'm so glad Jamie posted the interview. She is great, she's such a sweet lady and soooo inspiring :)

    I would definitely read your husband's blog if he did one, I love reading reviews on ANYTHING! Before I buy/read/watch anything I read a zillion reviews first haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. try those links now... i changed them.
    i'm gonna go looking for a shirt (email me pricing please).
    azscrappinjen@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!