7.24.2009

Watercolor paintings



I created some watercolors last night.
i think i might sell them as postcards.

what do you think?

i think i shall do some more...






I am starting to get a little worried about sales. I have not made any sales on etsy in a while, and despite my efforts to keep it out there, Im not sure what to do. This is what I want to be doing. But since I have decided to make it my living, it sucks to need to make money from it. But I am going to keep on trucking, thats been my motto from the beginning. Its just a slow period, and hopefully things will pick up in the fall. For now I will continue to work on new peices to bring to the tables when the leaves start to turn.

I CANT WAIT!

all i want to do is photoshoots in the fall.

i am going to be more daring.

take on new models.

try new looks.

im hot for it!

CHECK OUT SOME NEW LOVELIES IN THE SHOP!



PEACE,
laura

1 comment:

  1. hang in there!
    your jewelry is so inspiring, i love it!
    just discovered your blog, and glad i have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments!